Republic Development Partners assumed executive responsibility of the Republic Midstream System in December 2015 and oversaw the completion of construction, commissioning and expansion of the System. In April of 2019, the System was sold to Nuevo Midstream Dos, LLC.
At the time of sale, the Republic Midstream System consisted of a segregated crude oil gathering system comprised of 75 miles of buried steel pipelines, a strategically located Central Delivery Point facility capable of segregating and blending crude qualities and a 26 mile Intermediate Pipeline with two interconnections into long-haul pipelines.
The Gathering System:
- 75 miles of buried steel gathering pipelines
- 8” steel API gravity segregated trunk lines
- Multiple receipt options
The Central Delivery Point Facility:
- 300,000 bbls of crude storage
- 6 truck unloading/loading stations
- Quality segregation focused with blending capabilities
The Intermediate Pipeline:
- 26 mile, 12”steel pipeline (120,000 bopd max capacity)
- Interconnection with Enterprise Eagle Ford Pipeline
- Interconnection with Kinder Morgan’s “KMCC” Pipeline